The Washington County Board of Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The District does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, race, national origin, religion, sex, or genetic information as required by law.
Reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities will be made as required by law.
If considerations of sex, age or disability have a bona fide relationship to the unique requirements of a particular job or if there are federal or state legal requirements that apply, then sex, age or disability may be taken into account as a bona fide occupational qualification, provided such consideration is consistent with governing law.
If you have questions concerning District compliance with state and federal equal opportunity employment laws, contact Donna Price at 859-336-5470 or at email@example.com.
- Direct Deposit Form (form must be hand delivered to Human Resources)
- 2020 W-4
- Vacation Request Form
- Request to Receive Donated Sick Days
- Request to Donate Sick Leave
- Leave Request Form and Affidavit
- Rank/Change Licensure Form
- 2020 Active Enrollment Insurance Application
- 2020 Life Insurance Enrollment and Beneficiary Form
- Transamerica Accident Health Claim Form
- Transamerica Cancer Claim Form
- Transamerica Hospital Indemnity Claim Form
- OneAmerica Disability Claim Form
- Certified Additional Time Timesheet
- Certified Sub Timesheet
- Classified Part Time-Sub Timesheet
- Department of Employee Insurance
- Kentucky Retirement System
- Teacher Retirement System
- Munis Employee Self Service
- Employee Handbook
- Washington County BOE Policies/Procedures
Family Medical Leave
- Family Medical Leave Request
- WCBOE The Employee’s guide to the Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
Important note: Do not email any forms with personal information such social security numbers and bank account information, etc.
120 Mackville Hill
Springfield, KY 40069
Phone: (859) 336-5470
Fax: (859) 336-2072